GIZA PROJECTS COMPANY (G.P.C) was established in 1987 as an Incorporated Company with a capital of LE 2,000,000 paid specialized in fire alarm and fire fighting and security systems in addition to communication services and special projects.

GIZA PROJECTS COMPANY (G.P.C) has a highly qualified staff of over than 150 employees, 80% is the technical body of the company while the other 20% is the administrative and financial part supporting the activities. 
This is in addition to qualified selected subcontractors and temporary labor to cover specific needs for the projects.

GIZA PROJECTS COMPANY (G.P.C) is an ISO 9001 certified company for engineering and installations, this puts GPC in the top with the limited contracting companies who are ISO certified in this field in Egypt.

We believe in quality and while working G.P.C staff put in Mind that:



Copyrights © 2009 ein advertising designs, All Right Reserved